• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Labeling makes entire clip the same color as cut section

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if a setting was changed or this is bug! When I label a specific cut of a video file on the timeline, it changes the entire video file clip to that same color, not just the section I cut out. This is really throwing off my workflow! If anyone knows whats going on please let me know. Thanks

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more specific in explaining what's happening?  

All of the clips in the screenshot below are from the same video file.  In the timeline I have changed the color label on one of them, and you can see that the others have stayed in the original color. 

MattYoung_0-1630571943691.png

The video file itself in the project panel has also not changed

MattYoung_1-1630572076929.png

If you're experiencing different behavior from the same actions, then there's definitely something strange going on.  But maybe I'm just not understanding the symptoms as described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a quick example of whats happening in all of my projects. For some reason it's labeling the entire clip in the timeline for me, not just the section I have highlighted for it to label

https://youtu.be/QtA7ZrpXGYQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's something I can work around, it's just slowing down my organization process a little. I'll troubleshoot some previous versions later today and see if it still happens. Any other suggestions will be appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read this post, then check your setting in the wrench menu of the timeline panel:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-discussions/discuss-new-way-to-control-how-label-co...

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this it it, Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines