• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layout completely messed up

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning i am new to premiere pro, every time i now load it the layout is completely messed up, i tried to learn a masking tutorial and completed it and then went to try the next tutorial and nothing would load properly to let me see what the next tutorial actually was, premiere pro was fine and loaded but it asked me to click save or not save on the previous tutorial so chose not to save it so i can just go back to it and keep retrying it if i forget, now i have the completely wrong layout and i have restarted the app the laptop the cloud and it still wont let me continue learning tutorials because of the one i have just learnt. i dont understand what i am doing wrong but it is extremely frustrating when these are my days off from work.

please help!!

kind regards

[Title edited by mod]

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 🙂

You can change the Layout under "Windows (top menu) -> Workspaces ->".

I think, you are searching for "Training"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you must also click "Reset to Saved Layout" to restore to original settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines