• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link to download 2019 version of Premiere (13.1.4)

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to install Premiere PRO 2019 version (13.1.4), but from the application it goes back until 14.0, and not further.

Does anybody (user or developer team) have the link available?

I would really appreciate.

Thank you

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Sorry tess, we just cannot make that happen. For anyone in the community to share or help you find an illegal version of Premiere Pro would also be a violation of Adobe policy and our community guidelines. Apologies.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry tess, we just cannot make that happen. For anyone in the community to share or help you find an illegal version of Premiere Pro would also be a violation of Adobe policy and our community guidelines. Apologies.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi kevin... adobe removed my 2019 version of pp and i really, really need it back. i've a very large on-going documentary that i've kept in 2019 and importing into newer versions has just created havoc with titles, fonts, colour correction and a million other things. i have a large number of other older projects I sometimes need to open for my news/feature work and, again, much much easier to do that for the same reasons than importing them into newer versions of pp. I was not informed that adobe changed the update default to remove older versions (2020 and 2021 updates occured automatically without removing 2019) so clearly this all happened without my knowledge or authnorization.. I doubt I'm the only one making noise about this today. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also trying to download an older version 2019. 

I need it for work purposes and my graphics simply do no translate over. 

I pay so much every month to keep my subscription alive, we should be able to download what we need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only versions 15 or 22 are available for download..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

where are they located?  Version 15?  Adobe messes up so much with the newer versions and then yanks the old ones off.  Grrrr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines