• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Auto Color Bug & Workaround Premiere 22.1.2

Enthusiast ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be a 'bug' with lumetri color effects when attempting to use auto color.

Background in case this matters of the sequence & clip structure.

CLIP: HLG2100, Interpreted to REC709

REC709 Sequence.

V1 = Clip

V2 = Adjustment Layer

Adjustment Layer has Lumetri effect

If the playhead is at the start of the sequence the auto color feature doesn't work.  You must move the playhead off the first frame then Auto will work.  If you later move it back to first frame it also stops working.

Workaround appears to be a very simple move the playhead to any other frame than frame 1 of the sequence.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, and thanks for posting  ... when I get to the shop Monday I'll have to try that. See if I can replicate it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks,  I look forward to seeing if you get the same results.  I'm not 100% sure if its Premiere or Windows 11.  I have other windows/application focus issues around windows 11/premier also so this may one, the other or both Windows 11/Premier 22.1.2

The other app focus issues I'm seeing are when premier is loaded, and I have an explorer window open that I have the files I want to import into Premier I can switch back and forth by clicking them on the task bar.  Only seems to happen between Premier and the file explorer windows.  If I select another application (Such as Edge) first, then I can select the file explore window....  I may post this problem in UserVoice,  but wonder if anyone else has had this issue in windows 10 for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines