• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color Effect Glitch

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I add the Lumetri Color Effect to my clip and adjust color I get some sort of glitch. Midway through the clip, the color either darkens or lightens anything within that section. For example, my text and gradient become more bold. This same glitch occurred on a different video I was editing about a week ago, so I'm not sure what could be the cause. When "hiding" the Lumetri effect, the issue goes away so I'm assuming it has something to do with that. There are no key frames or anything like that either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Report this bug with screenshots to the Premiere Pro development team here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. I'll grade clips which are exactly the same in lighting, color, specs and all, but Lumetri affects it differently, some being more washed out than others. It's frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it somehow similar to this?

Premiere Pro CC 13.0.1 corrupt color problem.

This forum seems to have many threads with similar problems.

I'm also experiencing this by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines