• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macbook pro mid 2012 Catalina Adobe version 12.1.2

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running an older machine, Macbook pro mid 2012 i7 Intel, HD Graphics 4000. I was previously running Adobe premiere pro CC 2015 on this but when I upgraded the OS to Catalina, the app stopped working. Abobe support suggested that version was too old, and I needed to upgrade to version 14.0 or 15.0, but may face performance issues because of my hardware limitations. They then suggested to install and older version of Adobe premiere pro, version 12.1.2  Has anyone had this issue or have that version or Adobe premiere pro I can download?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Hardware or GPU , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe's website, only version 12.1.2 is compatible with Catalina. The link with Downloads you provided only has Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 listed for download (which I'm assuming is 12.0). According to the release history on the wiki page it only shows version 12.0 released in October of 2017. Is there anywhere I can download 12.1.2? Thanks in advance! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there anywhere I can download 12.1.2?

Not that I know of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines