• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Browser Not Seeing Files in Destination Folder

Enthusiast ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this is the wrong board, but as this issues covers a couple of apps, i thought it best to try here first.

I have an issue with both Premiere Pro and After Effects 22.5, which I finally upgraded to last week. The issue also seems to involve Photoshop 23.4.2.

All seems fine with the apps generally, except for using the PPr and Ae Media Browsers. When I first installed these updates, MB crashed every time I tried to access files through it. The next day it settled and  stopped crashing. But, when I use Media Browser now I can see the destination folders, but not any of my newly created Photoshop PSDc files in the destination folders. It is the same problem on my HP Envy laptop.  When I use PPr v 15.4.5 and Ae v 18.4.6 (on both our main editing machine and laptop), I can see the PSDc files without issue.

Then, bizarrely, at the weekend, I could suddenly all my files in the destination folder. I just thought it was some sync issue. But today I am back to square one and cannot see the PSDc files in the destination folder again in v 22.5.However, if I export a Jpg or PNG from the PSDc files, I can see those in the destination folder.

Any help or guidence would be much appreciated as I always import via Media Browser. I attach an image below my specs of the destination folder underneath the Media Browser, where you can see the files in the destination folder against what Media Browser is displaying .

My Main PC Specs

Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2123 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz,

Memory: 65536MB RAM,

Available OS Memory: 65148MB RAM,

Page File: 8774MB used, 121910MB available,

GPU: NVIDIA Quadro P6000 (v516.94),

Display Memory: 56998 MB,

Dedicated Memory: 24424 MB,

Shared Memory: 32574 MB.

20220801_Media-Browser.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Problem solved!

For some reason the filter had set itself in both PPr and Ae to something unusual (not sure why it would do that on upgrading...). I have set the filter to see 'all files' and all is good again.

Sometimes the best solutions are the simplest...🙄😳😊

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved!

For some reason the filter had set itself in both PPr and Ae to something unusual (not sure why it would do that on upgrading...). I have set the filter to see 'all files' and all is good again.

Sometimes the best solutions are the simplest...🙄😳😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines