• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder opening, but not taking my queue requests from Premiere

Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having an issue with Media Encoder.

When I'm ready to send a sequence from Premiere, I hit "Queue" and Adobe Media Encoder opens, but then nothing happens. It does seem to receive the information from Premiere.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both programs multiple times.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Double check that you aren't looking at the watch folder window pane instead of the queue in Media Encoder. I was having the exact same issue, and then I realized the area that normally shows the queue was the watch folder instead.

To fix, just click the menu: Window>Queue and all of my videos showed up.

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 9.07.31 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I can tell this is an issue with the dynamic link between Media Encoder and Premiere Pro. I've solved this previoiusly by dragging the project itself to Media Encoder. However (what I just encountered) if the "Drag Proj file to ME" solve doesn't work, in ME you can go to "File" -> "Add Premiere Pro Sequence" -> Use the finder browser to locate the proj file -> open that way. Luckily this seems to solve the core issue, and so far its a one and done solution (hope to goodness I did not jinx it). Hope this helps!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines