Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mercury Transmit Issues - 3 Monitor Setup

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Ive just added a 3rd monitor to my setup for project bins etc, but adobe seems to have an issue! The Mercury Transmit of the program monitor just appears accross 2 monitors for some reason? 

You can swap programs and it will fix itself, but then make an edit on the timeline and it snaps back to its wrong position?

Been running dual 4k monitors for ages without issue, so is it the 3rd monitor causing the issue?

Setup is a Nvida GeForce 1070

x2 Dell 4k Monitors (Display Port)

x1 Samsung 1920x1080 HDMI Monitor

Attached image to show. Image 1.png

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

UPDATE - found someone mentiong scaling on another forum. So i changed my monitor scaling from the 150% they were running at, to 100% - problem solved! The Mercury transmit sits on the output perfectly.

PROBLEM is - 100% scaling is way to small to be practical. I would need super powers to see what i was doing.

Is there a known issue with this? Amy fixes on the horison? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post this on their Premiere Pro UserVoice system so the engineers & the M&E people what make decisions based on their Metrics both see it. 

They don't normally respond, but both groups do see everything posted there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines