Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing footage. Still same result after re-link or replace footage

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I got problems when I opened premiere project file from my other editor. 

Already tried relink and replace footage and still same.

Please help!

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 23.47.10.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you need to find where those files reside on your disk and point PP to them. For example - do a search for JNSN1089.mp4. Once you find where they are stored, close the project. The easiest way to relink is to just move the files so they reside in a folder that sits underneath the project file. Then when you relauch the project PP automatically scans folders that reside in the project folder and should automatically relink. If it doesn't you need to use the relink files option - highlight a missing clip in the bin and choose Link media, then navigate to the folder with the missing media. Usually, if all the missing media is in one folder it will relink the lot without having to individually select each file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines