• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MSVCP140.dll was not found

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Adobe Premiere Pro for 2 years with no issues. Yesterday I tried opening a project I have been working on and it gave me the following message: "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found." I have watched many videos, I have updated my system, I have reinstalled and repaired Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable (x86) and (x64) as well as VC++ 12.0 2013 (x86) and (x64). I have restarted my computer multiple times. I have also tried switching to Windows 11 which did not work so I am not back on a x64 system currently using Windows 10. I have reinstalled Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Cloud as well as installed multiple 32 and 64 bit versions on Creative Cloud and Premiere Pro. All my other Adobe programs work (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.). If I open Premiere Pro from Creative Cloud rather than my project or computer search bar, then nothing happens. It also does not show up in task manager as running. Anything will help, thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though you did everything by the book and still not working its best to contact support over chat.

They can have a look at your machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines