• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-camera view only shows one camera

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've added a multicamera sequence to my timeline just as I have many times before but no matter what I try, I can't get it to display the other angles in the multicamera view. I've even tried a clean reinstall. Did something change with this version? How do I get the multicamera view back?

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Thank you for the response. Your instructions replicate the steps that I had already taken to arrive where I was. However, I was able to work through to an editable multi-cam view by:
1) Deleting my existing standard sequence that was open in the timeline

2) Reruning the Create Multi-Camera Source Sequence command on my "Processed Clips" folder

3) With nothing loaded in the timeline, dragging the new XXX.mp4multicam sequence on to the blank space where the timeline previously was.

From this, I conc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select only one video track with multicam on it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I tried several combinations of selecting and deselecting the tracks but none worked. Do you mean that my timeline should have only a single track/sequence with the multicam nested inside of it? If so, how do I set that up? Dragging, right clicking add to timeline, double clicking, ctrl+double clicking - none of those work to nest the multicam sequence. Screenshot 2023-10-18 081831.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if your Main sequence dont have any mcam, so what your wont to see?

place your mcam 50mm.mp4Multicam on any track, select this track only and enable multicam view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again. That also isn't working. The "50mm.mp4Multicam" becomes "50mm.mp4 [V]" when dragged to the timeline. Not sure if that matters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 11.19.35 AM.pngHello @Trenton Gauthier, AIA,

I see you're having trouble setting up your multi-camera edit.

Try this: right-click on the sequence and choose "Create Multi-Camera Source Sequence." Then the sequence should open in the Timeline ready for your edit.

Please also make sure to click the Settings (wrench) icon in the Program Monitor and choose "Multi-Camera."

You can then edit your multi-camera sequence.

I hope that solves the issue for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the response. Your instructions replicate the steps that I had already taken to arrive where I was. However, I was able to work through to an editable multi-cam view by:
1) Deleting my existing standard sequence that was open in the timeline

2) Reruning the Create Multi-Camera Source Sequence command on my "Processed Clips" folder

3) With nothing loaded in the timeline, dragging the new XXX.mp4multicam sequence on to the blank space where the timeline previously was.

From this, I conclude that multicam sequence nesting on the timeline has changed. The most obvious approach (which no longer works) is to open a project, create a multicam sequence, and then drop it onto the default sequence that's already open. Instead, users should delete the default sequence using the pancake menu next to the sequence name in the timeline viewer and then drag the multicam sequence into the resulting blank space. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines