Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam button doesn't display several views on program window

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !!

I have started a multicam project with three cameras and all was fine when I would edit the project using the program window. It would ideed display the actual camera on the right and show the three views on the left for me to switch between the views.

But this morning when I opened the project and hit the “activate/deactivate multicam view” button in the monitor program, it only switches between :
-view of camera 1 only
-view of camera 1 on the right side +view of camera 1 on the left side

I no longer have :

-view of camera 1 (the one used in my project)
-view of camera 1 on the right side / choice of three views (camera 1to3) on the left side

--> so I no longer have choice of cameras

Do you have any idea of why does it do this ?

(I can see the three views in the source monitor but they are not linked to the timeline and the monitor program, if I hit them nothing will change and I read that the source window is not designed to work on the editing anyway)

thanks a lot for your help !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've suddenly got the same issue. What used to be the switch to/from multicam is now a switch to "comparison". The only way I can reach multicam is using the wrench icon on the right. This is REALLY ANNOYING when trying to edit a 6 camera shoot! I need to constantly switch back & forth between Composite Video view and multicam view. The button editor has actually lost the multicam icon and replaced it with a comparison icon.

So much for constant updates that end up killing useful features in the name of "improvements".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines