• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicamera editing crashing

Participant ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what happens:  I hit the spacebar, then use the number keys to make the edits/switches, then hit the spacebar again to stop playback, and Premiere crashes.  There are no apparent changes in the timeline

I have done this many times before without this problem, though this is the first time since updating to the latest version; that's the only thing I can think of that's different.

The sequence has only two cameras.  The source footage is 3840x2160, but I am using 720p proxies, so playback is generally fine.

As I say, this has worked fine in the past, so I don't believe hardware is relevant.

Any ideas?

(Adobe online help chat was no help!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I've tried so far:

• creating a new project and importing everything again
  • deleting the cache and previews
  • reverting to a previous auto-save version
  • choosing software-only rendering

... all to no avail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's certainly not normal.  The only idea I have is to try some general troubleshooting below.  Maybe something will help.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that link.  I've been using PrPro for 15+ years but there are some ideas there I haven't tried before!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines