• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Music in Libraries

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand Firstcom just released an app for Premier, and I was wondering if there was a way to download the music to a folder.

Then link that folder to a "Library" Or somehow allow that folder to be used in libraries so that I can easily go through my saved music from within Premier.

Similar to how you can collaborate with shared Essential Graphics within Premier.

Is this or will this be implemented?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Hi David - I'm not sure if you can save the downloads to your CC Library, but you can change the FirstCom download location to any folder you like, FirstCom instructions are below from his PDF. I'd recommend trying to save it to your "Creative Cloud Files" and create a folder there for music.

"HOW TO SET YOUR DOWNLOAD LOCATION The default location of your downloads is set to: C:/Users/[User name]/Documents/[name of extension] You can set the download location by either entering a path in the fiel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David - I'm not sure if you can save the downloads to your CC Library, but you can change the FirstCom download location to any folder you like, FirstCom instructions are below from his PDF. I'd recommend trying to save it to your "Creative Cloud Files" and create a folder there for music.

"HOW TO SET YOUR DOWNLOAD LOCATION The default location of your downloads is set to: C:/Users/[User name]/Documents/[name of extension] You can set the download location by either entering a path in the field or browsing for a path by clicking ‘...’. Music files will automatically be saved in the selected download location. The location may be on a network drive but this is only supported if you mount the network drive to a local path: Mac: /Volumes/my-mountpoint/and/folder/ Windows: N:\my-mountpoint\and\folder\"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeh that was my initial plan, but then I noticed I have a linked Library account so that my team can share essential graphics along with one another on the fly.

Thinking it would be awesome if that was available for music as well. Not just downloading but the ability to instantly share it and access it via a library connection similar to essential graphics being able to save load outs to a library folder.

Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines