• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My video is exporting as a M4V and AAC instead of a MP4

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, the video I want to export as a MP4 became a M4V and AAC file. I do not know why this is randomly happening now, any help would be appreshiated.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the two "streams" of your file before they get "muxed" together. MP4 is a container which holds the video (M4V) and audio (AAC) and treats them as a single file. If you're not seeing the MP4 then that means your encoding isn't finished or it's failing. What happens in Premiere after the encoding hits 100% and the dialog box goes away? If you send you sequence to Adobe Media Encoder do you see the same thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as it is finished exporting Adobe Premiere Pro closes (this is also a new thing thats happening to me) and those 2 files stay on my desktop. The problum seems to be it doesnt merge them because Premiere closes itsself for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like Premiere is crashing then at the end of your export. What exact version of Premiere are you using (not just the year, but the version from Help > About Adobe Premiere?

Are there any updates? 

Have you tried uninstalling and removing your preferences before reinstalling and exporting again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried uninstalling all of Premiere and the preferences and reinstalling Premiere, I am using Version 22.0.0 (Build 169). There are no updates available. I apologize for the late reply, I had to get myself to my class.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try a few things:

1) See what happens when you queue the export to Adobe Media Encoder, rather than exporting straight out of Premiere. Either way, Premiere shouldn't be crashing, but this can help narrow some things down.

2) Create a new Premiere project and import your existing one in, then try exporting again.

3) Lastly, does this happen with all H.264 exports or just ones from this specific video file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried other exports other then H.264. The MOV file also currupted. After clearing my cache I was able to export it as a 720P MP4, but 1080P still crashed for some reason... I hope this is a unique problum but if it happens again I can come back to this form for refrence. Thank you so so much for offering your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines