• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help with Essential Graphics function

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Recently purchased and downloaded this software but under my essential graphics its telling me that they have graphics that haven’t been downloaded and with my motion graphics do i have to purchase those separately because i thought they would automatically be downloaded? And if so where do i purchase those at ? I am using the for my YouTube channel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Hmm...there should be some preinstalled motion graphics templates (.mogrt) inside your Essential Graphics Panel, but if you are looking for more advanced graphics you can buy them from Adobe Stock. You can search for motion graphics templates in the Libraries Panel in Premiere Pro:

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 2.08.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AGorgeousBeauty,

Premiere Pro installation comes with few default templates. It might be an installation issue. Try uninstall & reinstall.

Please let us know the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm...there should be some preinstalled motion graphics templates (.mogrt) inside your Essential Graphics Panel, but if you are looking for more advanced graphics you can buy them from Adobe Stock. You can search for motion graphics templates in the Libraries Panel in Premiere Pro:

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 2.08.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem that reinstalling Premiere Pro alone did not fix.  I had to reinstall the Adobe desktop App and then reinstall Premiere Pro:

Download Creative Cloud desktop app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AGorgeousBeauty,

Are you still experiencing this issue or have you solved it? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes i m just  learning how to use it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines