• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need input from generous Pro.

Explorer ,
May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premiere Pro in an extremely rudimentary way for a decade now. I'm finally taking the time to ask you all the correct way (if possible) to do a few routine things I have to do.

I own and operate Musix4me LLC (Website, YouTube). I create scrolling and page turn follow alongs for music accompaniments. Very simple stuff. There are some things I do all the time that I'm sure I am ignoring a quicker, more efficient way to do.

1.  I create a score for my music and may have 50-100 pages (images) when I export them. I invariably need to resize them when I place them. They will all have the same adjusted dimensions. Question: Is there a way to adjust the size of all of the images at once?

Premiere Pro - Group Adjustments.png

2. I only use one transition (Cross Dissolve). I may have a significant number of transition places to apply it to. Question: Is there a way to "load the cursor" so that I can simply go straight across adding the same transition multiple times? Or, is there a way to select all the transition places and apply Cross Dissolve to all of them at once?

Premiere Pro -Apply Transitions Quickly.png

I know these are very basic things, but if you could share you best practice for doing these things, I would appreciate it greatly.

Robert

I am using the latest versions of Windows 11 and Premiere Pro.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

1. Do one clip, then select all the rest, right click > Paste Attributes.

2. Select all clips, go to Sequence > Apply default transition to selection.

Done

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Do one clip, then select all the rest, right click > Paste Attributes.

2. Select all clips, go to Sequence > Apply default transition to selection.

Done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2024 Jun 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're awesome. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines