Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested Comps - Keyframes and other effects issues

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm currently in PP 22.0.0. I havenot upgraded due to conflict issues with Red Giant/Maxon plugins. I'm on Windows 10 Pro, Nvidia Quadra P5000, 128GB Ram system.

I am working on a film with complex chapters. I have nested sequences for a cleaner master Sequence.

In my master sequence, there are certain glitches with the nested sequences. For instance, some 3rd party animations won't even show in the master sequence. But when I open the nested, they work perfectly. Also, keyframes in some photos aren't working. I have keyframed scale on a few photos. They work great in the nested, but the final they won't move. One actually stutters.

I have:

1. Cleared all cache manually.

2. Reset Preferences

3. In photoshop, rescaled and saved the photos as new jpg's.

4. Created a new project and imported the old one in.

It's extremely frustrating. This is only happening to certain pieces.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Todd

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a nested sequence is all done, export to an intermediate file and use that file in the master.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply Ann. Yea I had thought about that, but I'm still making tweaks and collaborating with colleagues. This is a feature doc/movie. For the time being, I may do just that. Still frustrating that this is happening since I plan on nesting more comps for the film. Adobe had no other suggestions. I still can't upgrade to the latest version since they still have issues with Red Giant/Maxon plugins

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines