• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEW Premiere Export Error Compiling Movie

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A constant error in exporting edits. See below for details and macbookpro specs.

Everything on the timeline is rendered green on timeline before I export.

Using Premiere 22.4.0

1. I speedramp / nest and reverse some clips. I can't do this on adjustment layers....

2. My current workaround is to export the parts when i get the error and add them back in and then re-save.

This is causing me a nightmare on every project, especially when doing re-edits.

SOS someone please as this is constantly messing with my deadlines 😃

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 20.34.50.pngScreenshot 2022-06-18 at 20.39.16.pngScreenshot 2022-06-18 at 20.55.47.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's something going on with the clips referenced by the timecodes listed in the error message. Probably the speedramping, unless you've applied other effects there.

You're also editing H.264 footage and exporting again to H.264, which can sometimes put a strain on the computer and lead to errors like this. Here's one workaround:

1. Set the sequence Preview codec to Prores 422
  2. Render the entire timeline (green bar).
  3. Export with "Match sequence settings" and "Use Previews" checked. The export will be very quick.
  4. You'll get a ProRes 422 file. Drop this into Media Encoder and choose your H.264 preset to make your delivery file.

HTH,

JVK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry for the Error compiling movie.  Could you try some suggestions mentioned here? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/error-compiling-movie-rendering-or.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines