• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New sequence window doesn't fit on my screen?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry if this is something ridiculously basic, but when I open the 'new sequence' window up, it is longer than my laptop screen.. cannot resize it or pull it up so I can't even get to the bottom of the window to click to start a new sequence. Am I being profoundly stupid?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your desktop being displayed at its highest native resolution? If you don't know, right click on your desktop. Select screen resolution. Verify that the resolution is set to its highest level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply! Currently being displayed at the highest resolution : 1366x768 which by the looks of it is below the minimum requirements of 1280x800. This seems like a ridiculous problem to have... Of all things, I fall short a tiny but because of my screen resolution and the fact the window can't be resized or moved...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your laptop meet the minimum requirements, specifically the resolution:

Premiere Pro System Requirements for Mac OS and Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try running the resolution on your screen at 1080x1920. Also you could try opening an older project and reseting your project windows. Lastly you could try to uninstall and then reinstall the program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nicoleg93 wrote:

Try running the resolution on your screen at 1080x1920. 

But :

Currently being displayed at the highest resolution : 1366x768

So that can't be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can try 1024x768. i tryed and saw "save button" of new sequence window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, I also have the same problem but my screen resolution is 1920x1080 can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here which doesn't exist in previous version. my screen was 1920x1080 and display scale was recommended to 125% and this size was using since the first day i got this laptop. no problem in previous version but after upgraded to the latest version of Pr, the sequence setting box was out of the window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you find the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines