• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No audio on my MXF files

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I have used a FX6 camera for the first time and when I import the MXF files into premiere pro , there is no audio. I have tried changing the settings but cant get the audio to work. Does anyone have any idea?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more information. Is there audio on the files if you play them outside of Premiere? When you bring the files into Premiere does Premiere show that there is an audio track?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasnt able to play the file apart from on premier pro, but now I have downloaded a codex and there is no audio when I play it on this either. Maybe it didnt record the audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do the MXFs play in VLC? I'm guessing you somehow didn't record audio. Can you play these back in-camera with audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines