Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Vertical Scroll in Project Panel?

Enthusiast ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have notice in the default editing workspace that there is not vertical scroll bar in the project panel...yet there is a horizontal one?

1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

This issue is being investigated. As a workaround, try resizing the Project panel vertically or horizontally. That should make the vertical scroll bar appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ShaneP,

Vertical Scroll bar disappears when there are no more items to show in the project panel.

In the above Screenshot, Expand the Folder Audio or Footage & check the Vertical Scroll bar.

(or)

Decrease the size of the Project panel vertically.

Please let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many more items under folder "Proofing". That is why I questioned the scroll bar. I know enough that if not enough items are in view that it will not scroll. Common sense there.

And why is it that all of these answers to questions are being marked as "Correct" when there are obviously more to it than the answers given?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubled checked on my MBP and the vertical scroll is present. On my iMac 5k (where the screen grab is taken from), I cannot get the vertical scroll to appear no matter how many items are in the project and how many are expanded/collapsed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is being investigated. As a workaround, try resizing the Project panel vertically or horizontally. That should make the vertical scroll bar appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I'm having the same problem. Looks like now the scroll bar is on the outside of the project panel rather than on the inside so now instead of always having the panel options stuck to the bottom like usual (with the media scrolling within), I have to scroll down to see the options. I'm hoping this is a bug and not the new functionality of this panel. https://cl.ly/2y2I2S430B1R

Screen Recording 2018-03-01 at 07.16 PM.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

…JUST KIDDING. I realized unchecking the "stacked panel group" solves my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked BRIEFLY for me, then the panel went back to no scroll bar, and I cannot wheel through it either.  Stuck, and effectively useless.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solution (for me) was to revert to an earlier version of PremierePro (14.0.4).  I have a very old (but still good) Mac, and apparently it maxed out at that earlier version.  Problem fixed.  Thanks to Adobe support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines