• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only Basic Correction and Creative Lumetric Color tools work

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks! Whenver I try to use Lumetri Color tools *other* than Basic Correction and Creative, the clip turns to a white staticy mess, as shown in the attached screen shot. So any effect under Colors Wheels and Match, Curves, etc., have this issue. It's present in the exported media as well. I've tried clips from different cameras and phones, as well as in 1080 and 4k. I can successfully use these tools in the sample media provided in the Get Started project. What am I doing wrong? Thanks everyone!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Nvidia driver issue.

New one released today seems to fix the issue. 451.67

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should note that I have gone through the process of resetting caches and preferences by starting with Alt and Shift already. That didn't seem to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nvidia driver issue.

New one released today seems to fix the issue. 451.67

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked! I updated the GPU driver for my 1080ti and that seemed to do the trick. I hadn't even considered that being part of the issue. Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They finally got a good new one out? Yippee ... !

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Should pin this to the top of the forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, this problem is honestly completely unacceptable for Adobe. There are only 2 workarrounds for now, and complete silence from adobe

-downgrade the last nvidia driver to 446.14
-render using only CPU

none of these options are nearly ideal since for every decent software out there it's important to have gpu drivers updated and CPU rendering is ridiculously slow. It's a shame adobe lets such a huge glitch in a major feature of one of their major softwares, adobe creative cloud services are getting worse everyday, it seems like they are completely disconnected from the reality of their consumers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess you did not read my post.

You are barking up the wrong tree: its a nvidia issue not Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines