• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opened project and picture opacity is at nan% and can't change

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 1.47.48 PM.pngI went to work on a project and once opened, none of the video clips show. Opacity is at nan% and won't let me change it. I can bring in new clips from my pre-existing bins and they work fine but I'd like to avoid bringing back in each clip that's already in a sequence if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That unfortunately didn't help, thanks though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make new project and import old one.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last resort:

deinstall

use cleaner tool

reboot

install

reboot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just right click on the clip, select remove attributes, then select only the opacity. Now you should be able to adjust your opacity manually. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this worked for me, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever get this figured out? I've had the same thing happen before. I don't know why. As a workaround, I go into the Effects Panel, apply the Transform effect (under Distort), and then use the parameters from that instead of the built-in motion and opacity ones. So far that's been a successful workaround for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has just hapened to me too.  Removing the opcity attributes was the only thign that fixed it. I reset preferences, removed cache, updates the app, rebooted—noting fixed it. Adobe, what's going on here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the opacity attribure removal is not working either. Black screen on program window.  ANyone got a workaround?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution to this issue.

Right click the affected clip --> Remove attributes --> Select opactity only and click Ok. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines