• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pan like a camera

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's say I have the picture down below, the black boxes will be videos playing and the yellow is the background.Full.png

But I wan't to show each clip indiviudally, so I zoom in on the first clip like shown below:

pqn1.png

So I show the first clip, then I want to pan to the right, show the second and so on.

So here comes my issue, since the background and the 3 black boxes are seperate video clips, if I would like to pan it, I have to move every clip at the same time individually and at the same speed which takes a lot of time. I have tried nesting it, but since the nest only shows the 1920x1080 window, I have to zoom it out a lot which lowers the quiality of the clip. I have also tried fooling around in After Effects, but I found it quite confusing, is there any effective way to do this in Premiere?

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

I would make a sequence a lot larger than 1920x1080 with all three black boxes, then add that sequence to you HD master. This should then appear zoomed in and you can then pan it using the motion controls.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here I have changed all of the position keyframes individually for every clip, this is how I want it to look like, but as I said, is there any way to make this more efficient?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would make a sequence a lot larger than 1920x1080 with all three black boxes, then add that sequence to you HD master. This should then appear zoomed in and you can then pan it using the motion controls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly what I wanted, thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines