Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Sildeshow

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Before i'm using Powerdirector 15 for creating my videos, But now i'm using Adobe Premiere Pro CC2018.

I want to make a Photo Collage The same as in this video: Hotelvideo | St. George hotel **** | Chloraka/ Paphos - Cyprus - YouTube (LINK YouTube)

Is it possible to make this in Adobe Premiere pro? I can't find video's on Youtube to make this.

I hope you can help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Hey There - You can learn how to do this similar effect here in this tutorial: Polaroid Photo Slideshow Tutorial - Adobe Premiere Pro CC - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey There - You can learn how to do this similar effect here in this tutorial: Polaroid Photo Slideshow Tutorial - Adobe Premiere Pro CC - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes but this is not the same as my video. Here you have always 1 picture and not more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is obviously possible. But look into this: Photodex - Create photo and video slideshows with ProShow

I don't have any relationship with Photodex but I do use their pro product to do many slide shows in conjunction with PPro and AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines