• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback Error

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm recieving an error message from Premiere sying my playback has a minor issue and every time I make changes the bar above the timeline turns to red and wont let me see the adjustments I have made like color correcting unless I render in to out. Usually I can color correct and make adjustments and see the changes in the playback immediately. This is also a my first 9:16 project so that may also be the issue. Anyone know why this may be?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is the error saying?

Also, are you using hardware or software renderer? You can check by going to File>Project Settings>General, and looking at your Renderer. If you are on Software Only, you may try switching to Hardware. If this doesn't help, it may be useful to know some of your system info!

Project Settings_Renderer.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 1.33.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the exact error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a bug in the latest version of Premiere. To avoid the error and keep things running smoothly, roll back to the previous version is a better option I've found. The project that I generated in the latest version still worked in the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines