• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PP DeNoiser missing effect

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workied on project in PP 13.1 (build 193) - everything was fine. Today PP updated to 13.1.1 (build 11) and now I have "missing audio filter" error. There no Denoiser effect in Noise reduction effects. Obsolite version doesn't work too Does anyone know If it my current situation or DeNoiser was cuted from PP forever?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Roll back like I did  from 13.1.1 to 13.1 via Adobe Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had other issues that 13.1 and 13.1.1.

I was working on 2 hours length feature film on 13.0.3.

There are PROBLEMS after updating 13.1 and 13.1.1.

I lost all of my 2 days working.

I had to rollback to 13.0.3.versions of Premiere and Audition to do 2 days work again.

A. update 13.0.3 to 13.1.1 Problems

1. Audio filter problems : Denoiser and DeReverb

2. Video filter problem: warp stabilizer on video track 1

3. Rendering problem: it renders too slow(preview, export media for both audio and video)

B. rollback 13.1.1 to 13.1 Problems

1.  Audio filter problems : DeReverb

2. No Video filter problem

3. No Rendering problem

My Recommendation

If you are working on important project for Client, DO NOT UPDATE newer versions of Premiere until you finish the JOB.

Before you update newer version, Always check Adobe forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem!

Latest CC I'm using:

Screenshot 2019-04-21 at 12.13.24.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stevenprobets,

Indeed, a fix will be coming very shortly. I am sorry I have to ask for your patience. PM me if you need help.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same problem.  Can't change audio effect on track.  But adding new effect to track isn't working either.

This is a huge pain Adobe.  Audio is everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SWITCHED BACK AND HAVE THE FILTERS BA BUT STILL GET THE ERROR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First attempt at switching back i hit the update again and it updated again. Oof

Eventually I realized I just needed to launch the PP via icon. Then I could confirm it was version 3.1 w no audio issues

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I rolled back to 13.1 and my reduce reverb and denoise have come back through the audio editing workflow. Yesterday when I was trying to fix it I must have rolled back a version too far. The projects I've worked on in the newest update still opened after I rolled back to 13.1. I did a little editing in the newest version that was having issues and after rolling back this morning, all my edits are still there.

I've also turned off auto-updates for the time being! Good luck everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately rolling back to previous updates only gives me other bugs concerning my graphics drivers. We need the DeNoiser in the current PP update ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, ALL!

13.1.2 just popped up in my creative Cloud. I installed it on my PC and MAC and I can verify that Denoiser and DeReverb are back intact. Check to see if 13.1.2 is up and ready to install via your Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines