Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PR 2019 - Workspaces reset everytime

Engaged ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

as most of you I updated to PR2019. So far, the only very annoying problem is the workspaces are resetting themselves to the initial default setup everytime I create a new project.

I've tried to create a new workspace with the 'save as...' function, but, it reset itself as well to the initial setup.

I already searched the forum and applied whatever suggestions I've found (delete dhe layout folder, use the cleaner tool, un-install/re-install the software), but nothing changed.

Any other with the same problem? Hopefully Adobe will work on this (in my opinion) bug.

This is my system:

01.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That helped get rid of all the workspace layouts I had saved that I was no longer using but unfortunately the bug is still there... Whenever I open a new/old project the layout is reset... and it's different every time. And "resetting to saved layout" does absolutely nothing. It just simply doesn't reset it to the saved layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jep, same here. Support couldn't help me either. This issue and the playback/pause color shifting are still there after 3000 updates. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess what, people. It's 2021 and we still have the same f'n issue.

Don't you all just love to pay for this overpriced opportunity to test their stuff ? All of those gigantic number codes on generic errors that refers to nothing and has no solution possible to find online. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2022 and still having the issue. Let me know if anyone finds a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines