Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Glitches

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

While exporting my projects I get random pixelizations happening, usually when there's a lot of movement on the video such as footage or animations. This issue arose when I upgraded PCs to a DELL XP5. The glitch happens on both hardware & software; the only thing that seems to help is exporting at maximum depth & render quality but even then, the pixelizations occur. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I will attach my export settings along with a screenshot of the anomaly.

1.png2.png3.pngPremier Glitches.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off Hardware encoding and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jair5E95  ,   

Sorry for the issue. Can you please share the media details (Camera/Codec) and a sample media if possible?   

Thanks, Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jair5E95,

Please refer to the solution mentioned in the following thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/random-bars-appear-green-gray-black-in-previ...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines