• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2021 (15.1) stuck on loading MHPC_InitHelper.bundle

Engaged ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the most recent update to Premiere, I've been repeatedly getting stuck on launch on the loading screen during the "Loading MHPC_InitHelper.bundle". So far I've done an uninstall of PP, reinstalled, as well as removing the preferences on launch. After a restart this will sometimes make it past this screen so far. Subsequent re-launches have been hanging on this frame. I'm also openning the program directly, vs trying to launch a project. 

Thoughts?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

There seems to be issues with Mr Horse plugins with the newest update to PP. Uninstall any plugins associated with AE or PP through the Mister Horse Product Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be issues with Mr Horse plugins with the newest update to PP. Uninstall any plugins associated with AE or PP through the Mister Horse Product Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was the fastest I've ever Googled a Premiere problem and found a solution. Kudos friend. :sparkles:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or update to lastest version of Mr Horse plugins and it should work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that! I actually just went through a massive reinstall of Mister Horse plugins to resolve an issue in AE. So I'll see if PP behaves better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines