• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere is randomly choosing to exit the program (Not a crash)

Contributor ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm not sure if this is a low memory thing or what, but this just started happening. I have AE open as well. Just exported something from Premiere into Encoder. It finished, I clicked the link in Encoder to go to the file to open it up, then I see the Premiere icon in the taskbar flashing. I click it and it's asking me to save the project before exiting.  This happened earlier as well when i was working in AE. I have 32GB of RAM.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Troubleshooting https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2261475

-Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked the link in Encoder to go to the file to open it up

What does that mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When it's done in Encoder you can click the link to where you saved it to be taken to the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it.

Is that the only time the issue occurs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.I chalked it up to out of memory issues. One commonality is I've had AE open along with a lot of Chrome tabs and Thunderbird email, then once Premiere exits, and I go to do something else and come back to AE, it actually crashes with a memory leak error itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines