• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere not showing quicksync available and not utilizing IGPU on 12900K

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out why Premier is not using my IGPU.  I have it enabled in the BIOS to be used with my RTX3800 but it's not used at all and quick sync isn't even available. Hardware accelerated decoding and encoding-only Nvidia-Showing.jpgPremiere-Cuda-Enabled.jpgshuttle backwards 1X.jpgUEFI-Bios.jpgDevice-Manager.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a lot of devices without drivers, did you left it as that or just installed it all later?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still uninstalled.  I'm not certain but I think it might be the pci-e ssd that I got ages ago before NVME was a thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of them are referring to the MB chipset/CPU devices. That can be a reason why iGPU does not work in Adobe Premiere. Download and install Intel chipset drivers, reboot then check again if it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed all the items that weren't installed with up-to-date drivers.  Still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the same exact issue, i9-10850k. Any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines