• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022 Multiband Compressor Effect

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have applied the  Multiband Compressor effect to my audio in Premiere Pro 2022. In the edit box that pops up, there are no colored waves when I play the audio. The equalizer bars remain yellow, and at the bottom of the 4 boxes (labeled S/B). The bar in Output Gain on the right side does not move either. It remains a yellow line at the bottom. What settings do I need to be able to visually see the sound playing? Thanks in advance for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey bakerdesignworks,

Sorry about the issue. Are you having this issue with a specific project or all projects? Could you try applying the effect to the audio track mixer and let us know if you still see the same issue? Here's how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzIH7gNyJjA Please share your system specifications (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM). Let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ishan, Thank you for your reply.

Actually, I ended up uninstalling Premiere Pro and reinstalling and that seemed to solve the problem. Appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see. Good to know that your issue is fixed. Feel free to reach out to us for any assistance. We're happy to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines