• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro default effects missing

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the other day i launched premiere pro, and looked in my effects panel to see that all of my effects have gone missing. im not sure how or why this has happened.

ive reset to saved layout, restarted my pc, uninstalled premiere pro twice completely, and i still have no effects. any suggestions or fixes?

unknown.png

im using the latest version of premiere pro

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

conacted support and activated remote access. what he did was just remove all my plugins and move them into a seperate folder not affiliated with Adobe (for safekeeping), so there was nothing in my plugins folder. this fixed my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried resetting Preferences

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this didn't work, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use cleanertool before installing Premiere?

Signed in and out of your Account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay, i used ccleaner after i uninstalled, then signed in and out of the creative cloud suite before reinstalling and opening premiere pro again. this didnt work either, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am out of ideas except contact support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing in other workspaces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

conacted support and activated remote access. what he did was just remove all my plugins and move them into a seperate folder not affiliated with Adobe (for safekeeping), so there was nothing in my plugins folder. this fixed my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you contact support? I can't find a number or chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you contact support?

By @TinBug

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN.):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person. Then ask for the Video Queue.

or Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so, how does one do this? lol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines