Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE PRO MAC TO WINDOWS PROJECT FILE

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i need help!

Me and my friend working on a Premiere Pro project. He using MAC and im using Windows. He tells the projects working on MAC doesnt editable in timeline in Windows. Is this possible? If its possible how can i work on the Project?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Project files should work in both Mac & PC. Sometimes the 'mapping' of media can be an issue as the two OSs use different mapping protocols, but the project files should work on either rig.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor , Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

As Neil says - projects will work on either platform. However for maximum compatibility you need to ensure you are both using the same version of Premiere Pro (year version).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Please make sure that you're using the project manager feature to transfer to a folder and then share the folder with the other machine. (If this is your workflow.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project files should work in both Mac & PC. Sometimes the 'mapping' of media can be an issue as the two OSs use different mapping protocols, but the project files should work on either rig.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Neil says - projects will work on either platform. However for maximum compatibility you need to ensure you are both using the same version of Premiere Pro (year version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please make sure that you're using the project manager feature to transfer to a folder and then share the folder with the other machine. (If this is your workflow.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines