• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro wont install despite my pc having all the requirements?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just built my new pc with my friend and I've just attempted to install premiere pro but it says it's not compatible so i look through all the requirements to install.

• Intel® 6th Generation or newer CPU – or AMD Ryzen™ 1000 Series or newer CPU
    • check i have a 12th gen intel cpu
  • Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (AVX2) Support required
    • check i installed the processor identification utility and it said i have it
  • Windows 10 (64-bit) V22H2 or later
    • check i have windows 11
  • 8 GB of RAM
    • check i have around 9gb of ram available and over 20gb overall
  • 2 GB of GPU memory
    • check i have around 15gb of gpu memory and im only using around 2gb atm
  • 8 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (will not install on removable flash storage)
  • Additional high-speed drive for media
    • check to both i have around 400gb free and a high speed drive
  • 1920 x 1080
  • ASIO compatible or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
    • now for these two im actually not sure how to check the size of my screen but i have premiere on my laptop and it has a smaller screen and i assume my audio drive is compatible with windows since I'm using windows on this pc

Anyway I'm really stumped at the moment if anyone could point out something I missed or if it's a bug that would be absolutely lifesaving I've got a project I need to edit that's due tomorrow.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.  Installation is usually an easy, self-guided process.

It's possible that the installer is checking your hardware coming back with an incorrect result.

I would reach out to Adobe Support for installation assistance at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Use the chat bubble at the lower right and enter "agent" to get past the Virtual Assistant.  You'll have the option to continue via a phone call or a chat.

I'd allow an hour to two hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

OMG WAIT I DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO.

So I have been trying to download this off the browser version of creative cloud BUT I just downloaded it and it's now installing on the app version!

Either way thank you so much for your help I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.  Installation is usually an easy, self-guided process.

It's possible that the installer is checking your hardware coming back with an incorrect result.

I would reach out to Adobe Support for installation assistance at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Use the chat bubble at the lower right and enter "agent" to get past the Virtual Assistant.  You'll have the option to continue via a phone call or a chat.

I'd allow an hour to two hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much I'll be sure to check that out now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG WAIT I DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO.

So I have been trying to download this off the browser version of creative cloud BUT I just downloaded it and it's now installing on the app version!

Either way thank you so much for your help I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines