• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem creating a simple ellipse mask for video effect

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make an elliptical mask for video brightness/contrast effect and its not working like I expect. I have a clip in a sequence with a candle in the background. I want to zoom in to the candle and to put on a few effects. I used motion to scale the video and then cropped to the size. I put a black and white effect on the candles. I rendered the clip. I applied the brighness and contrast and select the ellipse mask and I dont see the mask. If I move the sliders it applies to the whole clip. Am am expecting to see an ellipse and be able to size it and move it and adjust the settings. This seems simple what am I doing wrong? Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Catherine,

Sorry for the confusion. Try this. Choose the clip. Choose Clip > Nest. Apply the Brightness and Contrast effect to the nested clip. Is it working now? Let me know, OK?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines