Proxy preset option no longer sticky

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey developers, I found another bug for you. The proxy preset option has stopped being sticky. It used to stay as the last option used. Now every time I open project, the proxy preset resets to the first option on the list. It's a little annoying, when I'm in the habit of believing that I've set my project to transcode proxies into one format, to discover that it's actually transcoding them into another (undesired) format the next time I open the project and import media.

Running version 22.5.0 (Build 62) on PC Windows 11.

adobe presets.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi braydon,

We're sorry to hear about this. It seems to be working properly at our end. Are you experiencing this issue with any specific project? 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems to be specific to this project. I just tested it with an old project that predated the latest update, and also made a brand new project. Both retain their sticky settings for the proxy preset over app closures. The project I'm having trouble with was made two days ago, using the same process as every other project I make. But it just won't retain its proxy preset settings once the app is closed. Weird and annoying.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines