• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish options missing except for FTP.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I've been wanting to use Premiere Pro's feature to upload videos directly to YouTube, but when I go to the "Publish" tab in the export settings, there aren't any publish options except for FTP. Is there any way to fix this or did Adobe remove this feature?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the format you are exporting? Because the available options under the publish tab change depending on your format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm exporting my video as H.264 Match Source - High bitrate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Premiere Pro are you using?

You might want to try resetting your preferences.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro? https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/FAQ-How-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-Premiere-Pro/td-p/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Pro CC 2022 and I've tried resetting my preferences, as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about other a new project or other projects and other different types of exports? Same result I assume? I personally have not seen this issue come up before and I've checked my system, also Premeire Pro 2022, and I have all the options I would expect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried opening new projects and using other different types of exports. I've even tried doing first time installs of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2022 on different computers and I still get the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, darn it. Let's keep going with other ideas. What about signing out of Creative Cloud and then signing back in? What country are you in? Are you perhaps in a work environment behind a firewall? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I've been thinking about this, and I can just export my videos to my computer and upload those videos to YouTube,m myself. I'll continue this discussion once I find a need to export my videos directly to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally understand. That's the way I do it and it doesn't take much extra time and I like the extra control. But it is frustrating when something doesn't work the way it should. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys, has anyone resolved this issue? I'm having the same problem, I render out to Media Encoder 2022 and also only have the FTP option under the publish tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Vaun23770091wcsr May I ask if you have an official version of Media Encoder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines