• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question marks replacing all text in v13/2019?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've run into a huge problem! I've updated Premiere to the newest version, and all the text has been replaced with square icons with question marks (see the picture below). I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times now to no avail, this happens every time. I'm working on a Macbook Air 2015, running OS 10.12.6. This is so infuriating! I only updated because I had to work on a project from a friend's computer who has the same update (but with no problems!), and now I can't work on it because I can't read what anything says - great fun!

Screenshot 2018-10-30 21.45.54.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, rebeccat95452552!

Did you try the cleaner tool? Did it work for you? Let us know! If it didn't, we'll keep working on finding a solution to your problem.

Thanks,

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines