• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quota exceeded

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to upload a video on Youtube but it's giving me an error stating that the request cannot be completed because I have exceeded my u003ca etc. and code 403 appeared. I don't know how to fix this issue. I've cleared previous videos that I already edited. I'm just not sure what else to do. Please help!!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Hi all, 

We are aware of this problem and working with YouTube to fix it. The quota warning you're seeing as nothing to do with a quota associated with your account; it's completely on Adobe's side. The workaround for now is to export videos and upload them manually. 

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is a question that will better be answered by Youtube. Are you exporting the video, and then trying to upload that file to your Youtube channel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error when attempting to upload via Adobe Media Encoder 2020.

The first video queued uploaded fine. Subsequent videos gave the error about the quota being exceeded.

Encoding the video and then uploading the video to youtube manually works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too.

ErrorLog

02/08/2020 04:17:33 PM : YouTube - {
"error": {
"errors": [
{
"domain": "youtube.quota",
"reason": "quotaExceeded",

"message": "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your \u003ca href=\"/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota\"\u003equota\u003c/a\u003e."
}
],
"code": 403,
"message": "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your \u003ca href=\"/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota\"\u003equota\u003c/a\u003e."
}
}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youtube sometimes gets into a fit.

Export the file and upload manually usually does the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some posts around saying YT changed the quota.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently experiencing this issue. I typically export my videos directly from this platform to my YouTube Channel, When you referenced exporting the file, may you please clarify what that means. Export the file to where?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro> Adobe Media Encoder> Rendering> Launch directly to YouTube
from within the Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it means to export to a local hard drive, then upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So still no solution to this issue? Why would Adobe Media Encoder be hitting the quota on the first attempted uploads for the day? Is there something going on with how the software is connecting to Youtube where its spamming connections and thus using up the daily quota?  

The response to just manually upload kind of defeats the purpose of having the upload options internal to the Media Encoder. 

Is this even being investigated to see if its an issue with the software or is it just being blamed on Youtube as the earlier responses from Adobe Community Professionials?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably more of the latter.  
My Experience with Adobe is that they don't care about improving the user experience of their products.  
Ive been thinking of switchig to one of their competitors as their software is easier to operate, not sure if it will crash as much or not, But it seems like it will work just fine for my needs.

There is clearly a bug with the encoder, but alas, they will not fix it.  Consider this my muted attempt at a strongly worded letter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed it's an Adobe issue. An export and manual upload works fine and Media Encoder worked fine until the most recent update for me, though it appears others have been having the problem for a long time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bet alot of people have the problem but either get around it by uploading directly from Premier Pro, or otherwise upload it manually.  
Adobe has terrible customer service in my personal annectdotal experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you upload directly from premiere? Or manually? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just now having this issue did you find a fix?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any fix found for this? Still having it....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

We are aware of this problem and working with YouTube to fix it. The quota warning you're seeing as nothing to do with a quota associated with your account; it's completely on Adobe's side. The workaround for now is to export videos and upload them manually. 

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mind showing me how to manual upload or is it the same thing as regularly exporting to youtube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Export file to hdd and upload to YT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines