• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render not working in Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Premiere can not render any simple clip. I have tried switching from mercury to software, reinstalling, creating new sequence, clear cache, updating my drivers, changing project location (recovery after crashes!!) but didn't work. I guess it all started when I wanted to import AE comp to premiere and Render & Replace (I received Unspecified Error) . I have tried previous Auto-save versions and nothing works anymore. It has wasted my whole day. please share your solutions. Thanks

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try render your clip? Does it give any error message?

I'd suggest you see if you can export something fromm anew project with a very basic edit, like just trimming the clip. That would determine if it's in the project or with the exporting process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After several unsuccessful attempts, I just opened the program, and it can render and export now! I didn’t change anything, which worries me about stability! I need to work on this project for a few months and I couldn’t find a reason for that and may happen again.

Here is what happened:

First, I tried to open AE Roto Comp in the premiere, but it couldn’t “Render & Replace” and dialogue box for “analyzing the project” seemed frozen!. (I tried both Prores 422 and 10-bit Alpha in dialogue box) Premiere also had problems with connecting to AE for importing. When I tried to stop “Analyzing the project” and get rid of frozen box Premiere recrashed. These happened at least 10 times! I was not able to render any clip. There was no massage and only the Rendering dialogue box which was frozen with no progress.  

Also, the link between AME and AE and Premiere got funky! Sometimes working and sometimes not. AE also crashed every time I wanted to close it.

I imported the project to a new one. Hope it doesn’t waste another day.  Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help. Hope everything remains stable for the rest of your project.

It's hard to say what went wrong. You could try ensure you have the latest software updates, including drivers. Sometimes it's worth waiting to update after a project to aboid any unexpecetd surprises. If you are getting regular crashes, an update may be worth trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a nvidia GPU?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No I don't. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried a different project? Or make a new one?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported to a new project. both new and old are working, so far. I just don't know what was the issue yesterday. 

First, I tried to open AE Roto Comp in the premiere, but it couldn’t “Render & Replace” and dialogue box for “analyzing the project” seemed frozen!. (I tried both Prores 422 and 10-bit Alpha in dialogue box) Premiere also had problems with connecting to AE for importing. When I tried to stop “Analyzing the project” and get rid of frozen box Premiere recrashed. These happened at least 10 times! I was not able to render any clip. There was no massage and only the Rendering dialogue box which was frozen with no progress.  

Also, the link between AME and AE and Premiere got funky! Sometimes working and sometimes not. AE also crashed every time I wanted to close it.

I imported the project to a new one. Hope it doesn’t waste another day.  Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I just did this and it's working. but the old one which drove me mad last night is working, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines