• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolution of ProRes Low/Medium/High Resolution Proxies

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Premiere Pro 14.4.0, right clicking a video file in the bin and selecting "Make Proxy" now shows "ProRes Low/Medium/High Resolution" but no longer shows the resolution of each as in earlier versions of Premiere. What is the resolution and bitrate of low, medium and high resolution? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

ProRes High: 1536 x 790

ProRes Medium: 1280 x 720

ProRes Low: 1024 x 540

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, for one, found this thread because I wanted to know what the resolutions are. Even if I'm working with proxies, I still want image fidelity to be at a certain level. I don't want to have to be toggling back and forth all the time. Everyone has different preferences. It's never hurtful to be better informed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bottom line is, make the proxies in the same aspect ratio as the originals, and you should be good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines