• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reverse speed no longer working (on a clip with posterize effect applied)

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I changed the frame rate to 1,2 (from 24FPS) of one clip in my sequence using posterize time effect. 

Now if I try to reverse the speed of the clip and it doesn't work properly. Do you have any idea why this is happening? As usually I'm right clicking the clip and click the reverse speed option. 

I'm including two screenshot of what it should be the same frame (same timeline position) one before and the other one after applying the posterize time effect (on a clip with reverse speed option activated) Schermata 2022-08-02 alle 15.34.52.pngSchermata 2022-08-02 alle 15.35.08.png

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try nesting the clip and then reverse the nest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank you for your reply, unfortunately it doesn't work (now the clip is a black screen and I can't even play it) Plus the clip I'm trying to reverse is a duplicate of the clip before it so I don't know if nesting is the right choice Schermata 2022-08-02 alle 16.07.28.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry for the issue. I tried it and was able to use Posterize Time and a reverse speed effect without nesting. What is your computer system like? What kind of footage are you working with?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines