• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ripple trim edits to playhead don't work! (Q&W do nothing). Premiere 22.5.0

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently learned about the magic of the q & w ripple trim edits but to my sadness, they don't work at all on my machine. They do nothing, nada, I try with option but no dice either. What am I doing wrong? Up to now I've been making a cut then Option+Deleting to trim but q & w seem much quicker! Any ideas? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asegúrate de que en los Keyboard Shortcuts tengas ajustada la opción "Adobe Premiere Pro default" y que las teclas Q y W estén como en la captura de pantalla que te dejo. Sino debes buscar (lupa) la opción y asignarle el Ripple Trim a estas teclas.

Keyboard.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gracias Byron. Justo tengo todo asi como lo defines. Aqui una captura de mi configuración:

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 9.06.57 PM.png

Pero estas teclas no me responden en absoluto cuando en el timaline 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines