• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

script to add audio and clips at certain points

Participant ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I create educational videos for students to learn English.

I create the same video for every single class. BUT I record the audio separately for each class then add it to the video.

Is here a way of me automating the task. ie: Create an audio folder for each class. Use script to add the audio at certain points in the video, then export the video. This way I don't have to add the audio separately for each audio and each class. It would save me days of work literally.

TOPICS
Audio , How to , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Yes, that's completely possible. 

You'd run such a script from within a CEP panel; here's the PProPanel example, and here's some "getting started" info. 🙂

Example code, for inserting projectItems into a sequence: 

https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/Samples/blob/2cd368a84e86e9f5c85ad403140a09aaadbb4fd4/PProPanel/jsx/PPRO/Premiere.jsx#L1656

Example code, for rendering a sequence: 

https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/Samples/blob/2cd368a84e86e9f5c85ad403140a09aaadbb4fd4/PProPanel/jsx/PPRO/Premiere.jsx#L713

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's completely possible. 

You'd run such a script from within a CEP panel; here's the PProPanel example, and here's some "getting started" info. 🙂

Example code, for inserting projectItems into a sequence: 

https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/Samples/blob/2cd368a84e86e9f5c85ad403140a09aaadbb4fd4/PProPanel/jsx/PPR...

Example code, for rendering a sequence: 

https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/Samples/blob/2cd368a84e86e9f5c85ad403140a09aaadbb4fd4/PProPanel/jsx/PPR...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thanks for the answer, you seem to be a super expert. I personnaly had difficulty reading it first. I would have few questions if you dont mind.

1) What is (ProjectItemType.BIN) ? It seems there are 3 types: BIN, FILE and CLIP, but I am missing one because they all both to numbers up to 4, but in the whole file you linked there are only 4 times.

2) This line (timeAtZero.seconds) indicates the instant 0, right? My question is how to indicate another number? for example second 121 (2:01) ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. The fourth type is ROOT, the root of the project.
2. Correct; you can indicate another time by passing a new value in ticks (254016000000 ticks per second), or a floating point value for seconds (121.0, for your example).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines