• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search in project not working correctly

Contributor ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I know this worked earlier in my project but it seems as it's progressed the function is no longer working. As in I get no results for things I type, or completely non applicable results.  Using the Find tool actually now crashes the program too.

Lastest version Windows 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution seemed to work for me as well. My project would leave out clips that should have appeared when I searched on a given term. I uploaded my project to the site tool mentioned above and it gave me a new project file. When I opened it in Premiere it complained that the file was too old and had to be upgraded. So, I saved this new version under a new name and the searches now respond correctly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J,

I wouldn't trust any website like that with my project file. It's a hack that crudely alters the project file. Why not roll back the way approved by the Premiere Pro team, by exporting FCP XML? That usually does the job just fine.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Well, first, I made a copy of it before I did anything. Second, others (in
this thread) have tried the XML route and it hasn't worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines