I am new to Premiere but I am not a layman when it comes to IT. This has had me scratching my head for 2 days now. I have searched on the forums and the interwebs for a solution to this problem and found that others had this same problem but none of their solutions helped me.
Adobe Version: CC (Latest)
OS: Windows 10
Gfx Card: Nvidia GeForce 980Ti
Memory : 24GB
CPU: Intel I7 3770K
HDD: Solid State
I have tried the following:
Checked the Crash log but it's greek to me as I am not familiar with Premier Pro.
Tried selecting "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only" but crash still occurs
Tested all other formats and they work fine. Even the H.264 Blu-Ray works but not H.264
Tested with a blank project thinking it might be something in the project itself...same thing. still crashes
COMPLETE reinstall of latest Video card Drivers after removing the current drivers using driver sweeper.
Ran a scannow /sfc to check for corrupt system files. No problems found
Ran DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth to check for corrupt files - No problems found
Removed all and any other video editing softwares
Removed all other codec packs that I had installed
Multiple reboots in-between all this
Ensured that there were no outstanding Windows Updates
Checked the BIOS firmware for my mobo and my Gfx card. all up to date.
I'm at a loss.....
PlEaSe can someone assist? I cannot export my video using H.264
Adobe Community Professional, Jun 09, 2020Jun 09, 2020
R Neil Haugen • Adobe Community Professional, Jun 09, 2020Jun 09, 2020
NO ... simply go to the Prefeences/Media dialog, and disable "Enable hardware accelerated encoding and decoding ... " ... then your H.264 export should be fine. There's quite a few current threads on this, rather than going back a couple years where the users had completly different problems. Neil
I had a similar problem where whenever I tryed to export a video the app would freeze or the computer would shut down due to a kernel panic error. I tried literally everything that I found on the forums and nothing worked, the only thing that worked for me was starting the computer on safe mode and exporting it like that... took me three days to do this and cost me yeaaars of patience